This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by the Admissions website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the Admissions website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
How this information is transferred to a third party?
We are the sole owners of the information collected on the Admissions website. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
How is this information used by San Diego State University?
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
As a prospective student, you may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. Contact Admissions to do the following:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
Current students can review the student email address use policy and procedures on the Office of the Registrar's website.