Submission and Status
Submit Your Transcripts
San Diego State University will accept electronic PDF high school transcripts directly from your high school registrar or authorized vendor using one of the following methods:
- [email protected] (SDSU will not accept transcripts that are emailed by the student or general inquiries at this address).
For colleges/universities that provide an option to send transcripts either electronically or by mail, electronic is preferred. If you are required to provide an email address when ordering an electronic transcript for SDSU, please use [email protected].
If you are submitting community college transcripts, please note that SDSU will accept only electronic transcripts from the schools listed below. Be sure to indicate this preference when making your request. If your school is not on the list, refer to your college's transcript ordering website for more information on available options to order official transcripts. If your community college does not send electronic transcripts, then they can mail the official transcript to the address listed under Mailing Transcripts.
- Allan Hancock College
- American River College
- Bakersfield College
- Berkeley City College (Peralta Community College District)
- Butte College
- Cabrillo College
- Cerritos College
- Cerro Coso Community College
- Chabot College
- Chaffey College
- Coastline Community College
- College of Alameda (Peralta Community College District)
- College of Marin
- College of the Canyons
- College of the Desert
- College of the Redwoods
- College of the Sequoias
- Contra Costa College
- Cosumnes River College
- Crafton Hills College
- Cuesta College
- Cuyamaca College
- Cypress College
- De Anza College
- Diablo Valley College
- Evergreen Valley College
- Folsom Lake College (Los Rios Community College District)
- Foothill College
- Fullerton College
- Gavilan College
- Golden West College
- Grossmont College
- Imperial Valley College
- Irvine Valley College
- Lake Tahoe Community College
- Laney College (Peralta Community College District)
- Las Positas College
- Lassen College
- Long Beach City College
- Los Medanos College
- Mendocino College
- Merritt College (Peralta Community College District)
- MiraCosta College
- Moorpark College (Ventura County College District)
- Mount San Antonio College
- Napa Valley College
- Ohlone College
- Orange Coast College
- Oxnard College (Ventura County College District)
- Palo Verde College
- Palomar College
- Peralta Community College District
- Porterville College
- Sacramento City College
- Saddleback College
- San Bernardino Valley College
- San Diego City College (San Diego Community College District)
- San Diego Mesa College (San Diego Community College District)
- San Diego Miramar College (San Diego Community College District)
- San Jose City College
- Santa Ana Community College (Rancho Santiago Community College District)
- Santa Barbara City College
- Santa Monica College
- Santa Rosa Junior College
- Santiago Canyon College (Rancho Santiago Community College District)
- Sierra College
- Solano Community College
- Southwestern College
- Taft College
- University of Phoenix
- Ventura College (Ventura County College District)
If your school does not send electronic transcripts, then they can mail the official transcript to:
Office of Admissions
San Diego State University
5500 Campanile Drive
San Diego, CA 92182-7455
To be considered official, transcripts must be sent directly from your school to SDSU.
Check Your Transcript Status
Allow 2-3 Weeks for Processing
Use my.SDSU to Track Your Status
Visit my.SDSU and select my.SDSU Login. Enter your SDSUid and password, and select Sign In to log in to my.SDSU.
- Use the Admissions tile to check the status of your application.
- Use the Tasks tile to review and submit official transcripts and test scores. Any checklist items (To Do’s) that must be completed will be displayed on this page. A status of “initiated” indicates that the item still requires action. Once a completed item has been processed by the Office of Admissions, it will be removed from the list.
Final Transcript Deadline
Make sure to submit final transcripts by the deadline indicated in the Tasks tile on your my.SDSU account.
For first-year students the following items are needed by this deadline:
- Final official high school transcript showing spring grades/credits and date of graduation.
- If you have attended more than one high school, submit official transcripts directly from all of the high schools you attended. Transcripts from your current high school will be submitted first, followed by transcripts from previous high schools. Please continue checking your To Do List to see when your second set of transcripts need to be submitted.
No summer work will be accepted to meet fall admission requirements.
- Admitted fall first-year students will be required to submit seventh semester transcripts with intent to enroll by May 1 and final official transcripts, including spring grades, by July 15.
- Admitted transfer students must submit all final transcripts by June 30.
Contact your admissions counselor.